Welcome to Mount Martha Accountants, my name is Alan Maddick – I have been a practicing accountant and financial adviser for 13 years and have worked personally with thousands of clients over the years – predominantly small business clients as well as helping Individuals navigate Australia’s complext Tax and Financial rules and frameworks. Along with my family I moved down to the peninsula a few years ago out of love for the ocean and all things natural.
As a client of this practice our aim is to provide personalised service as well as the care that only comes from personally knowing you, your family and your business over years as you and your tax and financial affairs grow and change. We aim to treat your tax and financial affairs as though they were our own.
At Mount Martha Accountants are specialities are;
Trades & Construction – I know the trades and have always worked in this area as a professional accountant. If you are an employee apprentice I will get your tax done right, if you are just starting out on your own I have helped many many before you down the same path and if you have a large business in construction or the trades I know that too having helped many clients get from one man operators to grow their business.
The professions – My mother is a Veterinarian and my Father a Psychologist so really there is little doubt why I fell into working in this area early on. I am very happy working with all professionals and in professions where there are special tax rules I know them well both in theory and practice.
Payroll and HR – my Wife Lisa is a payroll specialist having set up and run payroll systems from 1 person firms all the way up to payrolls of over 10,000 people. She has worked accross a wide range of payroll systems and at least 28 different awards.
Property Tax – We are specialists in all aspects of Property Tax, from Rental Properties and Holiday homes through to Property Development and the GST on Property transaction we have the expertise to give you the right answers and advice.
Private Wealth – I am a specialist in wealth creation and wealth transfer strategies.
I have included a snap shot of my qualifications and experience down the bottom of the page.
Contact us below
More About Alan;
Profesional Associations and Licenses
- Fellow Member; Institute of Public Accountants
- 10 year pin; Australian Institute of Management
- Personally Registered Tax Agent # 01344004
Post Graduate Qualifications
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma of Management
- Graduate Certificate of Accounting and Financial Management
- Founded and grew my previous Accounting and Financial Services firm to a combined turn over of around $8 million pa
- Helped hundreds of clients buy their first home
- Negotiated several multimillion dollar deals for clients including valuation, due dilligence and associated work
- Put together and secured millions of dollars in tenders quotes and contracts with clients